- Finish reading Same Kind of Different as Me
- Read The Shack
- Finish reading The Happiest Baby on the Block
- Read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- Clear out my DVR
- Catch up on my Netflix
- Go to Target to get last minute items for hospital bag
- Organize closet and put away most maternity clothes (while realizing that my old clothes won't fit immediately)
- Stock the pantry and freezer with ingredients for meals
- Make a list of desired meals and organize recipes
- Put together a good list of people to call when the baby arrives
- Begin working on big blog project
- Install car seats
- Get guest bedroom ceiling repaired
Does anyone have any good book suggestions or movie suggestions? It will be a long time before we can go to the movies, so my Netflix queue is in need of a good update.
Finally, would anyone like to volunteer to bring a beautiful order of sushi to me in the hospital?
Oh, and an Arnold Palmer, please!
image via Hostess Blog