NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

My sweet fiance showed up this morning with my Valentine's Day present... a Blackberry Pearl... but it's PINK! Perfect for me and for Valentine's Day! I have no idea how to use it, but now I can be just like Todd. We can both constantly check our emails all day long. He knew I really needed one for work. It's so hard to be at an event all day and be receiving emails while I'm away about the events and not be able to check the messages. And now I can plan the wedding from wherever I am. While I'm away this weekend I can still communicate with our vendors and make sure things are still rolling along. This way, I'll always be in loop... and I'll always be able to get techy love notes from Todd. We're so predictably practical!