NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

dream rooms

Todd and I started looking at houses last September, a few months after we got engaged. We knew that we didn't want to stay in his bachelor pad house and that we didn't want to deal with the stress of moving right after or right before the wedding. We closed on our little house in December and moved all of our stuff into the house.


Todd stayed with our very generous, hospitable friends until the wedding. After the honeymoon, it was so nice to just walk into our house and everything already be in its place and not have to deal with the added stress of unpacking your life. We already had plenty of wedding gifts to unwrap and put away.

Now that the wedding is over, I've started thinking seriously about how we want to decorate our room. My mom works as an in home consultant for a fabric company in Dallas and I picked up swatches a few weeks ago that I'd like to use in our bedroom. Then I found this picture on their website and got so excited because these are the fabrics I picked out!



My cousin posted some photos of a shower she hosted and I saw this picture of a room that was added on to the home where the shower was hosted. Isn't this the most beautiful room you've ever seen?! So much light and warmth and the perfect mix of comfy and beautiful.



A girl can dream, right?


I'm curious how many brides to be are merging their belongings into their residence after the wedding and how many of you are going to move before the wedding.