NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

lovin' that Kelly Moore

I know, I know. I probably start to sound like a broken record when I constantly gab about my wonderful photographer, Kelly Moore, but I just can't get enough. Her blog provides hours of inspiration and entertainment and her baby is precious. She just changed up her blog and it's really beautiful!

Kelly recently shot a wedding at beautiful Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina. The setting alone is breathtaking, but the couple's style is so Carolina! The seersucker suits and green ties on the guys are so charming and there a couple of shots that I think are exceptional!


I think one of the things that makes this wedding seem so wonderful is that they look so secluded out there. No onlookers, wedding crashers, loud city noise. It's just the couple and the people that they love and God's beautiful work. What amazing inspiration for photos, right?