NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

this week

I am the guest blogger this week for Elizabeth Anne Designs. It was a lot of fun writing about the wedding planning process.
I promise to start with new material over here this week. It's sort of crazy around our house. Boudreaux is allergic to summer time. Not really, but he's a scratching machine. Fiona has an ear infection. And these are just our dogs! Good thing we don't have kids! I'm heading to Market in Atlanta on Friday with my mom. I hope to finally finish up our guest bedroom and guest bathroom after this trip.

For now, I'm just going to give you this photo to laugh at. I think it's my favorite photo from the wedding. This was just after we ran through the aisle of wands and I hopped up into our get away carriage. Everyone was yelling and my bridesmaids were hollering my new name to be silly! This is how I felt all day!