NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, July 18, 2008

trying to stay wrinkle-free

About a month before the wedding, I noticed that my MOH's skin was looking fantastic! It was dewey and bright and just gorgeous. I asked her what she was using and she said that she'd been using the Bliss products. Well she lives in Dallas and has such awesome products at her fingertips. As far as I know, you can't buy Bliss products in Columbia, so I have to go to Nordstrom in Charlotte. I started ordering Bliss products online and my skin has never felt or looked better. I've always had some kind of trouble with my skin and I'm just shocked at how amazing this stuff is.

I use the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, An Ounce of Prevention AM, and An Ounce of Prevention PM. I've heard amazing things about the Triple Oxygen Facial Mask and how on your worst day, this will transform your face. I recently ran out of my face wash, so I just placed an order a few minutes ago for the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash and the Triple Oxygen Facial Mask. I'm already looking forward to the cute package arriving on my doorstep and can't wait to see what little free gift I get inside!
Oh... it smells great, too!