NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

thank you to all of my fans!

Just kidding. I'm so excited, though, because I received three awards this week! I am just so glad that people are actually reading all of my ramblings!



Nautical by Nature gave me this award! I'm so flattered. I love her blog and love to see the preppy clothes and hear about all of her fun adventures through LA, DC, and Australia!





Then I got this gorgeous Diamond Award from Vineyard Vogue and Nautical by Nature! Vineyard Vogue is so much fun. I swear she's a Southern girl in the cold north! She always has adorable posts about life, fashion, fun, and a recent post full of adorable Golden Retriever puppy shots! We all know I love Golden Retrievers!


Thanks, ladies!


I'm supposed to pay it forward to five bloggers and they are:


Southern Daze- One of my favorite blogs. We have such similar taste and so many random things in common. She has also given me great tips on things to do in Dallas when I visit my parents.

Lavender Lily- A friend of mine from college that I randomly found in the blogosphere! Her writing style is wonderful and she has great ideas!

HaselBride- My favorite bride blog. I'm so excited to see her plan her wedding as it gets closer!

A Belle and her Beau- I just found this blog recently and it's really adorable. Great ideas, products, and most recently, great wedding pictures!

All Things Fluffy Fabulous and Famous- She said it herself in a comment on one of my posts: we are so similar it's scary. Her posts are funny and she's a recent newlywed, too.


Check out all of these blogs and add them to your readers!