NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

halloween dining table {part 2}

My friend, Cyndi, at Southern Daze was kind enough to forward me some photos of her very own Halloween dinner party from last year. She was actually inspired by the same photos from Hostess With the Mostess that inspired me.

I have to say that Cyndi's table is fabulous! She used adorable scrapbook paper for the place mats and I actually like her placemat choice better than the inspiration photo placemats. Thanks for sharing these with me, Cyndi!



Aren't the polka dot placemats so cute with the polka dot wine glasses? And can you believe that she took this picture herself? The colors and the quality are perfect. I would bet that this photos inspires many more Halloween-themed dinners!