NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, September 08, 2008

i did it!

Though I'm not proud to say that I spent 80% of the weekend watching Gossip Girl Season 1 on DVD, I am proud to say that I have seen all of Season 1! I did a whole lot of laundry, ironing, and cooking and I did all of this while watching Gossip Girl. I'm officially hooked and ready to watch last week's episode after work before watching the new episode tonight. I'm caught up!

The hair, the clothes, the make up, the music, I love it all. Maybe someday I'll be proud to say that I like a show on the CW, but that's just something I've got to deal with.



I saw my cousin from Georgia this weekend and that was a lot of fun! One of my bridesmaids/great friend is coming in town with her boyfriend this weekend for the Georgia game so it should be another eventful weekend.