NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, September 12, 2008

is there anybody out there?

I love my Google Reader and check it about five times a day to see what's going on. I get a little stressed out when I check it and see that I have 55 new posts to read! I like to check it more often and knock out my reading five at a time rather than fifty-five at a time.

I've noticed this "Following" link on my blogspot dashboard and think it's just like my Google Reader, but I'm going to try it anyway. I really like being able to know who's checking in on Blue-Eyed Bride every day. I want to read your blog, too!

I've also noticed that you can import your Google Reader into your "following" list on your dashboard. This made the process much easier!

So if you're reading, please just find the "Who's Reading" link at the bottom of the column on the right and click "follow this blog."

Does anyone else think this process is at all redundant?