NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

photo phun

I've got some beautiful eye candy for you today! I'm gearing up for another night watching Gossip Girl, preparing for class, and watching the Gamecocks beat Vanderbilt. The two photographers in today's post are buddies with my fabulous photographer, Kelly Moore.


I just saw this gorgeous picture on Millie Holloman's blog.





I almost didn't see their shadows coming through the umbrella. It's just perfect!

I also found this adorable "first look" photo at Lauren Clark's blog. It's precious. The look of happiness of the couple's face is great, but I can't keep my eyes off of those adorable dogs in the background!

And check out the amazing color in these next two photos. If this is where the bride grew up, I'm totally jealous! Stunning!