NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

reaching a milestone

I created this blog on September 25, 2007 and can't believe nearly a year has gone by since then. When this entry posts, I will be three posts away from my 200th entry! Crazy.

In honor of my 200th entry, I will be hosting a giveaway. Yes, a giveaway to celebrate me and my blog! No, it's really to celebrate those of you who stop by and thank you for hanging in there with me!

Stay tuned and come prepared to play!

And speaking of one year anniversaries, take a look at the picture below that was taken right after the Gamecocks beat Georgia in Athens last year! We're playing Georgia in Columbia on Saturday. It's going to be crazy hot, horribly humid, and I'm pretty dern scared about the outcome. At least I've got my hubby and my friends are coming in town to get us through the weekend!