NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

something to blog about

My husband ran out a few minutes ago to grab supper. Right after he left I got a picture text message from him and the subject said "something to blog about."

This picture was attached.


So while I have a serious case of OCD, my one contradicting habit is that I don't replace the toilet paper roll. In fact, I leave the cardboard on the holder! {I'm blushing with shame as I type this!}

We try to keep multiple rolls in each bathroom so it's easy to replace the roll, but when replacement rolls aren't around, it takes me a while to get to it. This drives my husband crazy!

I wonder if it drives him as crazy as I was when I found out that he had not yet made our hotel reservation at a random Hampton Inn between Columbia and DC for tomorrow night. We're driving to my cousin's wedding in DC this weekend, but we can't leave until I finish with my last event for the day, at 6:00 p.m. We decided not to drive all the way tomorrow night and to go just past Richmond so we don't have to pay big city hotel rates. We're staying at the Ritz in DC the night of the wedding. This afternoon my sweet husband finally made our hotel reservations for tomorrow night! "Procrastination" is his middle name.

And "impatient" is mine.

Which of your significant other's habits drive you crazy?