NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

sorry, readers

I'm so sorry, my dear readers. I don't even know how many of you there are out there. I was watching 90210 earlier and had to post about Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez and Erin Silver. It's so weird that those characters were created more than 15 years ago and I'm so glad that the writers brought in something to bring it back to the old 90210 for the older viewers.

Overall, I think the show was okay. It reminds me some of The O.C. and I liked that show in its first season. Having Kelly and Brenda on the show will help me get into it. There's also the hope that the father of Kelly's son is Dylan. The girl that plays the "queen bee" type character really reminds me of Regina George (Rachel McAdams) in Mean Girls.

I think the show will be very entertaining. I'll no doubt be watching it upstairs so Todd doesn't have to watch it. What did everyone else think? HaselBride and Belle, I'm sorry y'all missed it!