NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

doing the best that I can

I'm so sorry I haven't been commenting as much as usual. Work has been especially busy with Homecoming approaching and pretty much an event every week.

I have completely abandoned my Google reader the past three days and I'm afraid to look at the total number of unread posts today. When I checked yesterday, there were 323 unread posts! If that's not overwhelming I don't know what is. As the days have progressed, I've just sort of checked the blogs of those that I have more personal relationships with and have treated the Google reader like the hall closet that everything gets thrown into. I can't open it unless I'm ready to totally tackle it.

The surprising thing is that when I started this blog I was only reading about three blogs and may have had one non-family reader. I've really gotten invested in all of you and your stories and I'm always so anxious to see what you have to say!

Maybe I should just clean up my Google reader and eliminate some that I don't really follow. I mentioned being overwhelmed by the DVR on Sunday and it only has about six shows stored up. Hopefully when work slows down I'll be back in full force and ready to read what all of you have been up to. And hopefully I'll have entertaining new stories to share.

Anyone else going through blog overload?