NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

happy birthday, brother!

Today is my little brother's birthday. Only now he's not so little. He turns 23 today and he's 6'2"! He was seriously the cutest kid ever with bright red hair and the cutest little voice. I have to go back and watch videos to see and remember that because he's such a man now!

Happy Birthday, Brother!!!

This is one of my favorite photos of the two of us that was taken last December in Chicago. Our favorite movie to watch together is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. We can basically quote the entire thing and this is a photo we had always wanted to take. When we visited the Sears Tower for the first time way back in 1995, we weren't tall enough to take this picture and it was much too crowded at the top. Last year, we got another chance and it turned out pretty funny.

As soon as we got in position, Brother said, "I think I see my dad." {a good old Cameron Frye quote}