NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm dying to know...

I play this game with my friends all the time and I need to know all of your answers because I think it will make me laugh! So, blog friends, answer the following question for me....

If a song came on every time you entered a room, what would it be? Imagine you walking into a room, time stands still, everyone turns to look at you as you walk in, and a song comes on loud enough for everyone to hear. What is that song?

My "walk into the room song" is "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. Cheesy? Yes! So much fun? Yes!

Your turn!

ETA: I need to share with you the songs that I've selected for my parents. My dad's song is "Rubberband Man" and my mom's song is "Honky Cat" by Elton John. Mom and Dad, feel free to comment if you would like to change your song.