NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Grease is the word

I know this image is a little small, but if you have impeccable vision like I do, you can see that our independent local theater is having a Grease Sing-a-long tonight at 10:00 p.m.


It's when I see things like this that I miss my high school and college friends the most. A few of us in high school loved Grease and would frequently have sing-a-longs at our houses and dance around the room pretending to be Rizzo and the girls. For my 14th birthday, a group of us went to see the live musical.

I was an Alpha Chi Omega in college and our skit for Rush was Grease! We had lots of fun ways that we changed up the lyrics to the songs like "Greek is the word" instead of "Grease is the word." We also sang, "Summer rush, we're having a blast" instead of "summer lovin'...."

Who's willing to come to Columbia, South Carolina tonight to sing-a-long with me at the Nickelodeon Theater?