NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Get Married!

It's no secret that I'm a sucker for keeping up with the wedding trends and I'm so excited to share this wonderful resource with all of you!

Get Married has just launched its second season on Lifetime Television. Get Married is a multi-platform wedding resource with its show on Lifetime Television and its user friendly website, www.getmarried.com. Some of the most sought-after wedding professionals are featured in season two and the host is Colin Cowie himself! The show airs at 7:30 a.m. on weekday mornings.

Some of the other industry experts involved in this project are Darcy Miller (from Martha Stewart Weddings), the fabulous Preston Bailey, and the all knowing Peggy Post (my hero).

So if you're a bride-to-be, a single gal that has been planning her wedding since she was 5 years old, or a newlywed or not-so-newlywed that is still obsessed with weddings, tune in on weekday mornings and visit Get Married. It's the most expertly-driven wedding website I've seen and I'd known about it when I was planning!

* Some of our favorite Blogger Brides are already involved!