NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

new obsession: baby photos

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with wedding photography; particularly the work of the fabulous Kelly Moore. The only bad thing is that Kelly is located in my home state of Louisiana and I have to fly her out here or go to Louisiana if we want her to take our pictures. Kelly's good friend is also an incredible photographer and luckily she lives in Wilmington, North Carolina! So now I'm obsessed with Millie Holloman Photography.





Millie's weddings are fantastic and are frequently featured on Southern Weddings blog, but she also takes beautiful photos of babies, kids, and families. I've contacted Millie about taking pictures of Baby Boy Carroll and we're so excited about this!







The package we're interested in gets us 5 sessions with Millie starting when Baby Boy is 2 weeks old through the time he has his first birthday. I'm excited already!