NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

ooey gooey fun!

I have been craving sweet stuff all afternoon. I was specifically craving Birthday Cake ice cream from Marble Slab, but I decided not to take any detours on my way home from work. Instead, I made these:


A good friend of mine gave me the Williams Sonoma brownie mix with a 9x9 brownie pan and cover and a 9x13 brownie pan and cover. It was such a great gift!

I've been saving the brownies for a day when I'd really appreciate them. I knew they'd be better than the regular Duncan Hines brownie mix. I finally made the Williams Sonoma brownies today and they are phenomenal! I'm sure I'm overly excited about this because I'm pregnant and no one appreciates gooey chocolate like a pregnant woman!