NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, March 30, 2009

i did it!

This accomplishment is nothing short of miraculous. I set out to complete something and I did it. I'm totally proud of myself and feel no different about this achievement than any other goal I accomplish.

I watched two full seasons of Damages in eight days!!!

No big deal? Shallow? Do I have a life?

It is a big deal. It is shallow, but it's a great show. And I do have a life.

If you haven't watched the show, you must get Season 1 on Netflix, then download every episode of Season 2 on iTunes and watch them all consecutively. I finished just in time to watch the season finale on FX on Wednesday!

Please keep in mind that my husband was out of town two weekends in a row and I had lots of time to myself at the house. I also went out on Saturday and volunteered for the local food bank, but came home immediately to cook a big spaghetti dinner for myself and plop down in front of Damages. It's okay if you judge me. I was a woman on a mission.

Anyone else ever get completely hooked on a TV show and let it take over your life for just a few days?