NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

a fantastic weekend!

This is definitely one of those weekends that I never want to end. I just dropped Mojito Maven off at the Columbia airport and I was so sad to see her go.

We had a great night in Columbia on Thursday and then headed to Charleston on Friday to meet up with GRITS. Meeting her for the first time was like seeing an old college friend after not seeing each other for a couple of years. We walked a lot-- I think Mojito Maven determined that it was likely about six miles. We ate a lot- Charleston Grill, Magnolia's, Blossom, A.W. Shucks. Mojito Maven discovered Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka for the first time and liked it. A lot.



the three of us outside the Charleston Place Hotel


GRITS adapting to the Charleston lifestyle

It was great being in the most charming city in the United States with these beautiful girls, but I know that we could have been anywhere and had just as many laughs and good times where ever we were. These girls are both just as sweet, hilarious, and beautiful as they come off in their blogs and I'm so happy to have finally gotten to meet GRITS.

So I have a little announcement to make, and I'd like to introduce all of you to my new addition.


The Louis Vuitton Galliera PM


I purchased my first Louis Vuitton bag. It was a big moment for me because, as I explained to the girls this weekend, I could go on a shopping spree and buy tons and tons of clothes that reach a large total, but I have never bought one single item over a certain dollar amount.
The sales girl was seriously hilarious. I am nearly 31 weeks pregnant and obviously pregnant. I'm having my first child. But she was beyond excited and ready to congratulate me on "my first" Louis Vuitton bag. She said over and over again, "I'm so excited that this is your first! Congratulations!" (I'm not sure she picked up on the irony of the situation)
I can't wait until we all get together again in the next city-- or Charleston again! My dogs are already missing Mojito Maven now that she's gone.