NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

gone to Savannah

We're leaving for Savannah tomorrow morning to celebrate our anniversary. A whole year has flown by. We spent most of the year adjusting to pregnancy, but it has been something that we've tackled together.

We don't have many plans for this weekend. We're going to do a trolley tour and we have dinner reservations at a couple of restaurants that promise to be amazing. I may spend a lot of time just taking a nap. It doesn't matter much to me what we do.

It's just nice to get away, out of town, with my husband. I have a few posts scheduled for this weekend recapping the year and looking back at a year ago.

And because it's our anniversary and I love an excuse to break out some great images from Kelly Moore Photography, here are some of our engagement photos.