NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

will you be my bridesmaid?

I know this is very late, but I just found the pictures of the "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" packages that we sent out. I have three beautiful bridesmaids, a maid of honor, and a matron of honor. These five women are so important to me and I couldn't imagine my wedding day without them there.
I wanted to ask them to be my bridesmaids in a memorable way and incorporate a lot of what we had already decided about the wedding at that point. We knew that we were going with pink and gold and that it was going to be a destination wedding for all of the girls. I wanted them to have some items to use in their travels to Greenville and I also wanted to let them know how much they meant to me. They all received these packages at home:


monogrammed burlap tote bag for each girl complete with pink and gold stuffing!



erin & todd luggage tags

bridesmaid to-do list



a mixed CD full of songs that remind me of each of the girls and a jewel case insert with a collage of pictures of all of us

personalized stationery for each girl

Did anyone do anything special to ask their bridesmaids to be a part of their big day?