NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a morning for me!

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting for the last five days. I've been a little busy and I'm afraid to see how many posts I need to get through in my Google reader. I can't wait to see what all of you have been up to.
I plan to post the winner for the Hanky Panky giveaway later today, so stay tuned!

I taught my three hour class last night after work and got home around 8:15-- just in time to find the President on every channel, causing me to stay up until 11:00 watching The Bachelor. Today I'm able to stay at home for three hours as a means of comp time. I have a big morning planned!

I'm going to get a pedicure, taking my maternity jeans to be hemmed, going shoe shopping, picking up dry cleaning, grabbing lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, and then heading in to work. It's 76 degrees here today and the weather change has put me in the best mood! I'm already looking for fun Spring maternity clothes. Here's what I'm eyeing right now!


A Pea in the Pod

Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut Maternity Jeans