NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

feeling hopeful

We almost have good news! Todd got an offer on his house yesterday! We don't have a contract yet and we're still in negotiations, but I'm very hopeful that this will be it. God is so good to us and I almost feel guilty for even being worried. But I guess that's just what I do-- I'm overly realistic (not pessimistic!) and Todd is overly optimistic! While he may have been worried, he never showed any signs of worry and was always confident that it would all work out.

Todd gave me a Brian Andreas "Story People" book for my birthday and marked the entry that reminded him most of us. I wasn't sure whether to be flattered, touched, or offended, but this is the one that he marked:

"I can imagine it working out perfectly, I said. I can't she said & I said no wonder you're so stressed"

Hilarious! But it really does represent the contrast between Todd's outlook and my outlook.

The potential buyer would want to close on the house on January 3. This is great because we close on the house on Enoree on December 28. It really couldn't be more perfect-- but it is definitely proof and reaffirming that God's plan is perfect.