NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, November 12, 2007

...going on 26...

Another year has passed and I celebrated my 25th birthday on Sunday, November 11. The great thing about having a birthday during football season is that you can spread the celebration out over the whole weekend. Last year Todd and I drove down to Gainesville to watch the Gamecocks play the Florida Gators on my birthday. We had a great time and the Gamecocks almost became the reason that the Gators didn't play for the National Championship game. Unfortunately, our Cocks lost and we were disappointed, to say the least.

November 11, 2006

This year, we had a great time tailgating and getting ready to watch an exciting game. The weather finally feels like "football weather" and we were forced to get all bundled up to stay warm. Todd's team hosted a tailgate again and we spent the day hanging out with friends. We had a great day!


Even with my birthday and the great fellowship going for us, the Gamecocks still didn't pull out a win. I'm not even going to post the score. I'm just going to show you the obvious similarities of our moods on November 11, 2006 and November 10, 2007. Sad.

November 10, 2007

Fortunately, I still had one day left to celebrate. Todd and I joined his parents, their friends, Glen and Cathy Ragsdale, and Todd's grandmother at DiPrato's for a fantastic brunch. It was good to be with family on my birthday since I wasn't able to see my own parents and brother. We took Boudreaux down to the River Walk and enjoyed the wonderful weather.



our 'coon dog


For dinner, we went to Garibaldi's with Matt and Katie Bogan and spent a long time getting wedding advice and discussing the disappointing football season that we've just endured. Todd made sure I had a great birthday and I couldn't be more thankful. This was my first birthday that I didn't spend with my college friends in over 5 years and he made sure that it was very special. It was a great day!