NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

that's when the cocks get going!

The Cocks didn't really get going the way we wanted them to on Saturday night. I know that I hyped up the Clemson game a lot a few blogs ago, but I have to report that the Fighting Gamecocks did not lead the way. We had the lead for a few minutes in the 4th quarter of the game, but ended up losing by two points after a last second Clemson field goal. Oh well. Football season is over and I have mixed feelings. I love the excitement, the competition, the social scene, and seeing the Gamecocks win, but after six losses, football season has taken a toll on me. Now I'll get back to focusing on the wedding and making sure I have everything in order.

Until recently, wedding planning has been a breeze. My job has gotten a little more hectic in the last few weeks and I've had less and less time to work on wedding stuff, so I'm worrying more and more that I'm forgetting something. I can't believe that May 3 is almost five months away!

I've saved the best for last! Todd and I got to go down onto the field before kickoff to watch the players warm up. Williams-Brice feels huge from down there and I'm so glad that we got to go down there together. Here we are (pay no attention to the matching fleece jackets).


Before the game, we ran into former Arkansas Governor, Mike Huckabee (who has recently been endorsed by Ric Flair and Chuck Norris). I wasn't able to get a great picture, but maybe next year we can say that I stood a few feet from the President of the United States. Or maybe not. We'll see.



Don't you think that Mrs. Mike Huckabee looks scared of me?