NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

... these are a few of my fav-or-ite things

After Oprah's perfectly placed around Thanksgiving episode where she named her favorite things and gave one of each thing to every audience member, I've decided to name my favorite things (and people, places, and dogs) and what I'm thankful for in 2007 and forever:

  • My beautiful, wonderful, funny family (mom, dad, and Walker) because they always answering the phone when I call
  • Todd for being witty, charming, and unbearably goodlooking (and asking me to marry him)
  • My dearest friends- old, new, near, and far!
  • RC, PC, and Nana for welcoming me into their family
  • Beaux and Boudreaux for being the most beautiful Golden Retrievers in the world
  • My new dustbuster. It picks up where Boudreaux leaves off.
  • My job, my health, the roof over my head, my freedom.
  • The Cotton Country cookbook for its tried and true recipes
  • TV on DVD
  • Lost, Project Runway, and American Idol for the countless hours of mindless entertainment
  • Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner because it always keeps my hair in check
  • SEC Football-- for a great first 6 weeks and for putting an end to the misery we've been in for the past 6 weeks.
  • The Original Pancake House because they let us in no matter how we look!
  • Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding
  • The One who died for you and me and is the Reason for the most wonderful time of the year!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and you're all looking forward to a very Merry Christmas!