NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Wedding in a Blog


I know I haven't shared many specific details about the big day on here, so I'm going to share as much as I can from clippings that I like and pictures of things that we're using:

The Charles E. Daniel Chapel at Furman University where the ceremony will be held


The Westin Poinsett Hotel from the outside and the Gold Ballroom where the reception will be held


The Loft at Soby's where the bridesmaid luncheon will be held on May 2

Rehearsal dinner location


Todd's attire and the groomsmen's attire


Bridesmaid's attire (except the dresses are a champagne color- similar to the tie above)





Two ideas for cakes- I'm not sure which one I like best yet




The Root Doctors- our funky cool band!

An idea that I love, but I've had to give up. We originally wanted an outdoor wedding where the beautiful Goldens would have been welcome, but I know the Daniel Chapel and Poinsett Hotel wouldn't be thrilled to see wild man Boudreaux.


That's all I can include for now. If you're in Greenville for our wedding on May 3, you'll see all the other little details!