NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, February 29, 2008

birthday parties

Ever since the day that Todd and I were walking through the Horseshoe and saw about 12 little girls celebrating a birthday and running around in pink tulle dresses with fairy wings and wands, I realized that planning birthday parties could be so much fun!

I have a lot of friends that are about to plan their child's first birthday-- you know who you are! I've been having a lot of fun with Photoshop brainstorming event ideas and I created two inspiration boards for birthday parties; one for a girl and one for a boy.

The first is a pink paisley inspired garden party.



The second inspiration board is for a boy's pirate inspired birthday party.