NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, February 29, 2008

tag! i'm it!

Lindsay listed 10 random things about herself and tagged me to do the same about myself. I'm not sure if I can come up with 10 things, but I'll definitely give it a try. In no particular order:

10. I have crooked pinkies and always have. My pinkies constantly look like I'm bending them and it's really that I physically cannot straighten them. I saw a doctor about it a couple of times and they both told me that if I had corrective surgery, I'd never be able to bend my little fingers. Sad, but true. I've considered going to a doctor again recently-- now that every other type of medicine has seemed to advance.

9. I've met or spotted a few VERY RANDOM celebrities-- and not in concert or at an organized appearance: Sidney Poitier, Kathleen Turner, Joey Fatone, Renee Zellweger, Fred Willard, John Michael Montgomery, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus.

8. I've lived in lots of differnet cities-- Baton Rouge, Ruston, Yorktown, Ruston again, and Columbia. I can list every address of everywhere I've lived. We lived in a lot of houses-- and I've moved about 6 times since I graduated from high school.

3914 Country Hill

431 Forest Circle

1504 Yale Drive

Rt. 7 Box 1450

2214 North Vienna

601 South Riviera

509 South Pinehurst

310 W. Louisiana #7

511 Spencer Street

1100 Pulaski Street

510 Heyward Street #407

227 Candleberry Circle

1725 Enoree Avenue


7. My ultimate dream job-- that I will probably never achieve-- is to be a back up singer. I love to sing and music can make me happy in any situation. I'll sing anything. But I don't want the fame, so I think that singing back up would be ideal. Meet the famous people, sing with them, and go home to your slightly normal life. I hope that good money comes along with singing back up.

6. I'd also love to own a shop. I'd specialize in party and wedding planning and sell invitations and custom stationery.

5. I can recite every word of Ferris Bueller's Day Off and have been able to since we gave the movie to my Dad for Father's Day in 1988.

4. I obsessively wear my retainer at night. It's part of my routine. I'm terribly paranoid about having to wear braces again.

3. I played Maria in our high school production of West Side Story and had to dye my hair a color that was pretty darn close to black. When I played Tuptim in the King and I during my senior year of high school, I refused to dye my hair and bought a hideous black wig instead.

2. I backpacked through Europe with my bridesmaid, Malain, the summer after I graduated college. While in Interlaken, Switzerland, I paraglided off the side of a mountain!

1. I'm getting married in 2 months!!! And I'm just now realizing that I've got to change my name... am I the only one that gets sad about this? That's why I'm dropping the "Elizabeth" and keeping the "Akin."