NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

dancing in the kitchen

I wanted to post this picture of Boudreaux and me dancing in the kitchen on Sunday night. I was getting ready for the Oscar party and baking red velvet (Red Carpet) cupcakes and started singing. The dog gets so excited when we sing or dance!






I think the second picture shows the evidence that I was eating the red velvet cupcakes as I was making them. Oops.

I want to point out that the apron that I'm wearing is by Kitsch 'n Glam and is one of the gifts that I'm giving as hostess gifts throughout the shower/wedding process. It's so retro/I Love Lucy. There are over 10 patterns and they make full aprons, halter aprons, half aprons and even matching hand towels and oven mits. They're so glamourously domestic!

On another note, the Gamecock baseball team won 2 out of 3 games against East Carolina this weekend. My friend, Christina, and her friend, Mark, came down to watch Saturday's game. It was so wonderful to hang out with Christina and catch up. It was a beautiful day on Saturday and the Gamecocks were on fire! Unfortunately for Mark, ECU didn't do very well and I took a picture of the scoreboard to remember the event. Spring is almost here!