NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the chandelier of my dreams

I told my friend, "LeCorn" that I was looking for an all-white, modern chandelier and hadn't been able to find one. She told me to check out Wisteria.com and she was right! I found the perfect chandelier for our bedroom. We have really classic and traditional features of our house, but the pendant fixtures in our kitchen are really modern and I really want to modernize our master bedroom. We picked a really traditional bed, but chose really modern fabric. I moved my blue and brown living room accents up to the bedroom and will have a blue and brown bedroom with white accents.

Isn't this chandelier perfect? It's also perfectly expensive.




Todd and I have basically created "dream lists" of items for the house that we'd love to have some day and we'll just have to add this one to it. It's definitely going on my "Must Find at Market" list for July 2008 in hopes of finding it at wholesale price.