NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

party, party, party

We've officially entered the throws of wedding party central. We had a couple of engagement parties and showers that spanned 5 or 6 months, but we're into every weekend now and it's so much fun!

Last Friday, a couple of Todd's coworkers and one spouse hosted a really fun engagement cocktail party at their beautiful home. It was fun to catch up with all of Todd's colleagues and eat great food. I also got hooked on Guitar Hero because of the children in the house. This weekend, Todd's mom and I are headed to Dallas and staying with my parents. I'll pick up my dress, get my hair styled, make a bouquet, and head to Shreveport to meet Kelly Moore for my portraits. We've got a shower in Ruston on Saturday morning and I really can't wait. Three of my bridesmaids will be there and it will be so nice to hang out with them on Saturday afternoon and Saturday night-- and get some crawfish, finally!

This shower is being hosted by the ladies that worked in the Louisiana Tech Admissions office with me and a lot of my college friends will be there.

It's fun celebrating with friends every weekend and it definitely keeps the stresses of the actual wedding at bay.

I didn't take any pictures at last weekend's fete, but promise to this weekend.