NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

farewell brunch

The morning after the wedding, we're hosting a farewell brunch for all of our wedding guests and for us to say goodbye and remember things that happened the night before. It's also a great opportunity for us to thank our parents and attendants before we head off for Maui!


I've put together this board of pictures for the farewell brunch. I'm planning on creating an "Erin and Todd Sunday Times" crossword puzzle for everyone to have at each place setting. There are websites that will help you create it! I'm going with a lemons and oranges theme-- and because I'm DYING to make them for myself, I included Williams-Sonoma's lemon-filled pancakes!



clockwise from top left: Williams Sonoma filled pancakes, Yellow Vase- stanglpottery, oranges in vase- soiree special events blog, Mimosas- jupiter images, crossword puzzle- Martha Stewart Weddings, Meyer Lemon Curd- Williams Sonoma