NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

the only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize

My dress is very very simple, but the vail is beautifully embroidered (pictures will come soon enough.) I decided not to wear a necklace and I'm wearing my hair down. I chose beautiful art deco inspired earrings looking at some bios on theknot.com and knew that I wanted gold shoes. I am the biggest fan of Hanky Panky under garments and I have found a blue set that includes a garter to toss to wear on the wedding day. My accessories are so much fun and it has been a lot of fun finding the best ways to turn my bridal "outfit" into an Erin Bridal Outfit. I love personalizing everything and putting my own touches on things.



From top: 1) Hanky Panky, 2) Adriana Orsini for saks fifth avenue, 3) Manolo Blahnik


I've also decided to carry a gold locket that belongs to my mother that her father gave her. I'm going to have it tied with satin ribbon to the stems of my bouquet-- with a picture of my parents and brother on the inside. I'm attaching the locket to the bouquet in addition to the four handkerchiefs that I previously wrote about. I like having the little bits of family history and the love from my mom, girlfriends, and Todd's mom right with me.

It's after midnight and that means that it's already March 3. We're officially two months away from the big day!