NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

a fierce finale

I was so excited about last night's Project Runway finale. I didn't really have a favorite going into it. I liked Jillian because she was the female of the group, I had a love/hate relationship with Christian and his attitude, and Rami has an amazing way of making the female body look amazing.

I picked my three favorite outfits from last night from all of the designers.





Christian Siriano





Jillian Lewis (beautiful sweater!)


Rami Kashou

Overall, in my opinion, Christian's collection was the most cohesive and interesting, but this dress by Rami is so beautiful and was favorite piece of the night. It screams wedding to me!

Was anyone surprised or disappointed in the results?

All photos from bravotv.com