NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

moore, please!

Even before Todd and I got engaged, I started checking Kelly Moore's calendar at Kelly Moore Photography. I knew that I wanted Kelly to take our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and come out to shoot the wedding. The only problem is that we're getting married in South Carolina and Kelly's studio is in my hometown, Ruston, Louisiana. Todd and I would have to go there for the engagements, I'd have to go there for the bridals, and we'd bring Kelly out for the wedding. It seemed like a lot of extra work, so I shopped around South Carolina a little bit for another photographer. It was pointless. I looked in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida, but didn't find anyone that I like nearly as much as Kelly. I stalk her blog daily to find her latest work. I've even found some of the best wedding ideas through her photo documentation! Kelly took all of the photos that are on the right hand side of our blog. I'm going next Friday to Shreveport, Louisiana to meet Kelly for my bridal portraits. She told me to come fearless and ready to have fun-- I'm ready!


I asked Kelly to share some of her favorite photos with me and she was kind enough to do so. Aren't they amazing?!






And if it's not enough that Kelly is uber-talented and the best photographer I've ever seen, her mother is a phenomenal cake maker and the owner of Moore Cake Please. I took this picture off of Kelly's blog of one of the cakes by Moore Cake Please.