NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, March 10, 2008

it's that time of year again

Daylight savings time is in effect, white dresses (and white shoes, if you approve of that kind of thing) are just around the corner, and Reese's eggs are on the shelves!


The Reese's eggs are the highlight of my spring season. They are better than regular Reese's cups because of the adorable yellow packaging, of course, but also because they're bigger and can hold so much more peanut butter. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. It's such a shame that my bridal portraits are this weekend and I can't indulge in an entire bag for a while. I'm tempted to buy a bag, freeze them, and take them on the honeymoon.