NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Why hasn't this happened to me?



I keep hearing from the girls at Warren Barron Bridal (in Highland Park Village in Dallas) that I shouldn't worry about my dress fitting because every bride loses weight in the last couple of months before the wedding. I'm sure this is true, but with all of the exercising, I'm just ravenous! Paula Deen's "Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding" is shouting at me from the fridge, "Eat me!"


I've been very fortunate to not feel too much pressure to lose weight or get on some kind of skin regimine. Of course, we all want to look our best on our wedding day, but with this hanging out in my refrigerator, it's going to be tough!