NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

i was tagged again!

I was tagged by Hasel Bride to complete this. It's a great way to pass the time!


What is your occupation? Event planner for a University

What color are your socks right now?I almost never wear socks. It's like my feet get claustrophobic. Pumps, flats, flip flops most of the time. If I wear boots or if I'm working out I'll wear fun striped or patterned socks or white ankle socks, respectively.


What are you listening to right now? Friends on DVD

What was the last thing that you ate?Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding (a Paula Deen recipe)


Can you drive a stick shift?I could if I had to, but I hope I don't have to.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Caribbean Green

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom. More wedding talk and a few tears.


Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love reading her wedding blog!

Favorite drink? Water lately. I'll get back on coffee, diet coke, and diet cherry limeades soon.


What is your favorite sport to watch? football, of course. I am, however, pretty dern excited that baseball season is here and that Todd and I can walk to the games from Enoree Avenue! And of course the Gamecocks are awesome.


Have you ever dyed your hair? I highlight it regularly-- you only want to know me as a blonde, I promise. I dyed my hair nearly black in high school for a musical. See similar post.

Pets? Boudreaux the golden retriever and my parents are the proud keepers of Beaux the older golden retriever


Favorite food? Pork tenderloin. Chocolate. Crawfish. Salmon.

Last movie you watched? Wedding Crashers-- all day on TBS

Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas


What do you do to vent anger? I yell and let Todd hear about it then I call my mom and let her hear about it. Then I exercise to awesome music.


What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and American Girl dolls. I had (my mom is keeping them for me) Samantha, Kirsten, and Felicity. I can't tell you how happy it makes me that little girls still go bananas over the American Girl dolls!






Which is your favorite, fall or spring? It's hard to choose, but I'm tempted to say fall just because it's always such a relief around here for summer to finally be over... in late November... and for us to get to 70 degrees instead of 95-100.

Hugs or kisses? I would love a hug from my mom or some of my girls, but of course I love kisses from Todd.

What kind of pie? white chocolate banana cream pie

Living arrangements? Boudreaux and I are living in the house that Todd and I bought in late December and he'll join us here after the wedding.

When was the last time you cried? A tiny bit tonight. My mom and I got choked up on the phone.


What is on the floor of your closet? A basket of purses and lots of flip flops


Favorite smell? Cookies baking. Someone grilling when you're walking outside. Someone's laundry when you're walking outside.


What inspires you? Furniture. Old photos. Nature.


What are you afraid of? The boogieman

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? pimento cheeseburgers from Rockaways


Favorite Car? Toyota 4-Runner


Favorite cat breed?I'm a dog person. There are actually breeds of cats?


Number of keys on your key ring? only 5 now!


How many years at your current job? about 15 months


Favorite day of the week?Saturday or Sunday


How many states have you lived in? Three; Louisiana, Indiana, South Carolina


How many countries have you been to? United States, Bahamas, Canada, England, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands


I'm tagging:
Brittany
Hillary, Joel, and Camden
Jennifer, Warren, and Mallory
Lindsay
Jenny
Ipek
Catherine--- now you have to start a blog. You already have a topic for your first entry!