NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, April 18, 2008

about to be bachelorette partying!

I'm in Dallas this weekend and two of my bridesmaids are on their way to my parents' house right now. We're heading out for the big bachelorette party. The other three girls are meeting us at the hotel and I really can't wait to get the weekend rolling! I have cute new dresses to wear and awesome ladies to spend great time with!

Here's what we'll be up to:

New Vintage Wine Trail


I promise to post pictures next week!

p.s. I had my final dress fitting this morning and we did the bustle on the dress and on the veil! I'm so happy with it. Carolina Herrera has been good to me! Just two more weeks until I can post dress pictures!