NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

not that any of you care...

Crist and Natalie tagged me to do this. I'm not even sure what to call this. I usually love doing surveys because I enjoy have the questions already asked of me, but having to name 6 random things is always a little difficult. Of course I can think about my randomness when I'm not put on the spot, but this is a little more difficult.

Six Random Things About Me

Rules:

1)Link to the person that tagged you.

2)Post these rules on your blog.

3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


Alright... here we go... don't judge.

1) I have a list of words that gross me out. I'm almost afraid to type them, so I'll type them as I would say them if I had to. I spell the words out when I have to say them. M-o-i-s-t. C-r-e-a-m-y. N-o-u-g-a-t. Fortunately, I don't have to say that last word very often. The first two are often used to describe food, namely dessert. And I love dessert.

2) I do not like coconut. At all. It has become a joke in Todd's family because one of the first times I went to his parents' house for dinner, his made made a coconut cake that I attempted to eat. But I really don't like coconut and you can't convince me otherwise.

3) I love taking walks around my neighborhood around 5:45 because I love the smells that come with it. I get to smell what people are cooking outside or inside. You can get a good whiff of pasta boiling and I love the smell of someone's dryer running.

4) I really enjoy watching the "We Are the World" music video. I have it on a tape from when my parents recorded it off of MTV in the 80s and I think it's so much fun. I actually called in to a radio show in college to name all of the singers in that song as they came on! I got them all correct, too.

5) I really enjoy writing thank you notes. It's weird, I know, but it kind of helps me relax. I love making them all personal and remembering little things about the people that I'm writing to. With so many gifts coming in and thank you notes to write, you'd think that I'd be tired of it, but I think that the written note is a lost art and I'm happy to do it!

6) My favorite karaoke song is "Something to Talk About" by Bonnie Raitt. It's a great song and is really fun in front of people. I actually got to sing it with a band at one of our sorority parties in college. I'm hopeful that our wedding band will play it and I can give everyone "something to talk about." Right.

I’m tagging The Novaks, Brittany, Lindsay, Alison, The Byrds, and Jenna.