NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, May 30, 2008

blue eyed bride

I wanted to let everyone who subscribes to this blog and who has us linked from your blog know that we are changing the title of this blog to "Blue Eyed Bride." We will be keeping the same URL. I'm making the change because I never imagined the broad range of exposure that this blog would get and that it would evolve from being just ramblings about our wedding planning process and daily happenings to a full blown wedding blog. I'm really enjoying it and actually about to gear up to be a guest blogger for Elizabeth Anne Designs. Because of all of this, I feel the need to maintain our privacy and give a more appropriate content-related name to this project!

Update your links! Blue Eyed Bride is coming on Monday.