NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Brides and the City

Now that the Sex and the City movie is out, I'm reminded of all the other beautiful weddings that were featured on the show. It's fun to look at them all together and see the different bridal styles of the girls-- even Charlotte as she transformed from princess bride to vintage bride.

Which bride are you most like? Vintage Bride? Princess Bride? Modern Bride? Couture Bride? Classic Bride?

Dress shopping was naturally one of the most fun activities in my wedding-planning process. I tried on nearly one hundred dresses and never wanted to stop-- even after I knew I'd found my dress. I got to be whatever Bride I wanted to be and I liked to imagine what venues where I might wear some of the "not quite right for me" dresses. The bridal fashions have really evolved so that each bride can feel like herself on her wedding day. And that's the most important thing.