NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Friday, May 16, 2008

a first wedding

I know I'm a little behind on this, but I really wanted to blog about this while we were in Maui, but I couldn't for many reasons!
I was so excited to see pictures of Jenna Bush's wedding the day after it took place. I love the elegant simplicity that they chose. If I had a huge piece of land a lake I'd have had my wedding there, too! Just by looking at the pictures you can see how comfortable, but beautiful this whole affair was and you know that everyone had a good time. I love how it looks (at least in pictures) like they didn't choose anything over the top. They have very simple pew markers and they really played up the natural beauty of the setting. Good for Jenna for choosing a wedding at home over at White House wedding.

This image is so stunning!