NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

for someone else's wedding...

While I'm sad that our big day is over and I'm no longer planning that special day, I'm so excited to be able to shop for dresses to wear to our friends' weddings and shop for wedding gifts for them. I'm a firm believer in sticking to the registry. It always surprises me what people come up with when they get "creative" and go off-registry. We did, however, receive a wonderful gift at one of our showers that wasn't on any of our registries. It happens to be one of my favorite new items in our house and I'm considering it as a gift for some of our newlywed friends. It was so much fun for me to put my new initial on the entry table!



letter stand from anthropologie

Do you stick to the registry when buying gifts for a wedding? If not, what do you typically give a bride and groom?