NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

mr. and mrs. matthew todd carroll

We did it! The day was wonderful!!! There isn't a thing that I would do differently. The weather ended up being perfect. The music was perfect. The ceremony was sweet and sentimental. The reception was a blast! I'll write detailed descriptions of everything after the honeymoon! We leave for Maui in the morning.

I can finally post a picture of my dress... so here are a few bridals courtesy of Kelly Moore Photography. We took a ton more pictures yesterday, but these were taken back in March. The dress is VERY simple, with no embellishment. It is very structured and tailored... much like everything else I wear. The veil is full length with a delicate lace applique around the edges.
Tons of posts to come after the honeymoon!